Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's probably just me...

Okay you guys, first off, let me just tell you that for SOME REASON I've been having this insatiable craving for hard boiled eggs. And chocolate. And marshmallows. And pastel-colored m-n-mz. Easter must be nigh, or something?

So anywayz, there I was in mah kitch'in. Right? I had just found the most awesom-est egg-salad recipe. And I had the best ever little jar of honey mustard for it. And then I decided to boil me up some eggs. MMMM. Boiled eggs. Right? Am I right?

Well - is it possible that I'm the only person in the world who sees this:



...and instantly thinks it is a face and then suddenly for the rest of [her] life can't see a group of 5 eggs in a pan without mentally seeing this: ?


Well, at least I know now that if I WAS the only person... I'm not any more.
Ain't I a stinker?

No comments: