Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What the?

wow - so, some of you were just innundated with a series of Sumi-e (Japanese Ink Painting) insects. Um - that was a bunch of pictures I'm collecting for a kids book I'm putting together for my brother and nothing I was planning on telling anyone about because it's kindof... well....

l.a.m.e.

I promise not to totally steal those images, too. Those are just inspiration for where I want the illustrations to go, you see. And then I emailed them to myself and the blogger website here was all "oh, she's sending something to herself, I should post it." and then WHAM...

well. hunh.

Live and learn though. right?
sheesh.
*blush*

is that like, the blogging equivalent of farting in an elevator or what?

1 comment:

PBC said...

It looked like another post to me.... Thought they looked cool. The idea isn't lame (at least to me). I haven't checked, but maybe no one else noticed?