oh dear. I did it. I've always been oddly conflicted about blogging. The time has come though, to muscle through those conflicts and sortof do it anyway.
Things you can expect to find here:
1) entries about getting a new job
2) entries about the upcoming nuptuals
3) entries about the kitty
4) entries about keeping the house and maintaining the house and the birds and things that come to enjoy the house
5) an odd tidbit or two about neat advice I heard, or a cool thing I just figured out how to do in Word or whatever.
Things you should not expect to find here:
1) entries about kids. I have none.
2) entries that incite violence and anger in others. admittedly I'll probably write something soon that the trolls will be all over and we'll have a good old fashioned flameout in the comments there... but I'll try to keep the "let's kill all the baby seals" talk to a minimum.
3) porny stuff - dude, it's the internet. look elsewhere.
4) really amazing and life-changing novel material. 'cause seriously - this is me we're talking about. I don't have time for that kind of nonsense.
5) anything resembling any kind of self confidence. At least for a while, I'll be humbly huddled back here in the shallow end of the pool as I learn about all the little knobs and buttons for this big bad blog world.
Great start, eh? Honestly though - I want this to be a tool of communication between me and you, my gentle reader, and your feedback will always be appreciated! A whole lot is about to change for me this year and I can't wait to share it with you. Pervy stalkers and regular Joes alike, I'm just flattered that you'd take the time to peek into my own little train of thoughts and see what's up in KJ-land.
If you ARE a pervy stalker, just keep it to yourself. okay?