Sunday, November 30, 2014

I MADE IT! YAY!


There it is, kids.  I got my fifty-thou' in just now and am going to promptly dunk my hands into a bucket of bengay.  This is, for those of you keeping track, my third go at this.

The first was The Victorian
Followed by my story about ARBUX
and now this is a collection of short stories and contents of my brain.

I feel good.  I'm glad I made it.  I did NOT think I was going to be able to cut it this year, but there we are.  I'll do the lessons learned episode later on, when I can feel my fingers again.

Owwwww.

also.  YAYYY!


2 comments:

John Doe said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo and hotline customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Yahoo Technical Support

Luna Lili said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide hotmail & yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to
Hotmail Help Guide