Sunday, April 21, 2013

NB: Ay-too-Zee

NOTE-AH-BEN-AY

I am compelled to write a small note of gratitude to you multitudes out there reading my blog purely because of my participation in this A to Z business.  

I did it on a whim, and perhaps there are more medicinal reasons as well, but mostly I wanted to see "if I could".

And now I have 40 followers! FORTY!  And I have been given promotion by the very same Arlee Bird who came up with the idea in the first place.  You all honor me to a degree that I find no words to express.

That's right, kids.  All y'all have rendered me speechless.
And that is not an easy thing to do.

It is my duty now to drop by all of you and read your words as you have read mine.  Thank you so much for your myriad kindnesses, the ones you've shared, and the ones you've kept to yourselves.  

I'll redouble my efforts and keep up my posting and see this alphabet challenge through.

Because you, my beloved minions and slavering stalkers alike, are mine now.  

That is a gift I will have to work hard to repay.

1 comment:

Kajal Kapur said...

Repay you must! Keep writing:)

I love to read your words...

~ Your stalker !!