Saturday, September 24, 2011

Post-Outing

Just a short note today as I'm on my way to my next engagement. *tee hee hee*

The movie last night was fun! There were four new people there in our party and they were all awesome and funny (ask me about the Napoleon Joke sometime) and we all had a good time. Even the movie wasn't bad. (Contagion, if you're interested).

More on that later. Just letting you know I survived (duh) and all's well. It's probably too soggy for apple picking today so we're going to have brunch in the big city (EEP!) and see where the day takes us.

ps: Driving at night in DC? Let's just say a big THANKS BE TO THE GODS for our trusty little Tom-Tom. Because seriously? Holy crap. It was like driving along a noodle in a pile of spaghetti. In the dark. *shudder*

I'm so glad the speed limits are NOT 75 around here. Sheesh!

No comments: