Friday, September 18, 2009

Leonidas? Is that you?

Is it just me or does it feel like suddenly this is Sparta and Xerxes' endless, seething hoardes are just kinda' around the corner there?
No?
Just me?
hmm.

I've got it again, that itchy panic feeling like the oven is about to explode or the building's about to fall over or that truck driver in the left lane on his cell phone is going to jerk to the right moments before half his tires blow and he goes careening into the senior care center up there before my exit and everyone dies in a ball of fire.

*ahem*

You know, maybe not everyone gets this feeling. I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one with this tiny little squirrel of insanity gnawing away at my ribcage.

But then again, maybe it's just because I haven't had my tea yet.

*sigh*

No comments: